Coaching for Activists
Are you increasingly worried about climate change but lost about what to do with those feelings?
Are you an activist who recoils at the thought of coaching?
Maybe you think it would be a self-indulgent waste of precious time when you could be working on the cause you are fighting for.
Whether you’re already an activist or would like to be it is my deeply held belief that:
You are worth fighting for just as much as the cause
You deserve to be calm, balanced, energised, fulfilled and confident
How do I know all this?
Because I have been an activist for the last 17 years. I am a member of movements that focus on climate, women’s rights, workers’ rights and social justice. I am an expert on environmental issues and activism.
Why do activists need coaching?
I have seen many activists leave movements because they simply couldn’t keep going. They suffered, and the movement lost a valuable member.
But it doesn’t have to be this way. It may feel very far off right now but I can help you become a happier activist.
You may have something very specific you want to work on through coaching, or maybe this list will spark some ideas
- Loving space to explore your feelings about the climate and ecological crisis
- Reconnect with all the amazing talents and experience you have on your side
- Experiment with living life at a pace that doesn’t overwhelm your nervous system
- Build up your resilience so you can live fully in a world in flux
- Create new habits and finally make them stick
- Learn new ways to say ‘no’ if it’s not a wholehearted yes
- Restore balance so that the climate crisis doesn’t consume you